Venue & Hospitality
Double Tree by Hilton Baltimore - BWI Airport
890 Elkridge Landing Road Linthicum
Maryland 21090, USA
Conference Dates: October 16-18, 2017
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Driving Directions to Baltimore–Washington International Airport
Directions to the Hotel:
• Exit 195E/BWI Airport to Exit 1A (Rt.170 North). Continue to second light (Elm Rd.). Turn left at light onto Elm Road & left again onto Elkridge Landing Road. Hotel is a half mile on the left.
Baltimore/Washington International Airport:
• Directions: Start out going northwest toward I-195 West.Turn left on Terminal Road. Turn left on Elkridge Landing Road. The hotel is on the left.
• Distance from Hotel: 2 min.
• Travel Time: 5 min.
Washington Dulles International Airport :
• Directions: Merge onto VA-267 E toward I-495. Merge onto
I-495 N. Merge onto I-95 N via Exit 27. Merge onto MD-100
East. Merge onto MD-295 N via Exit 9B. Take the West
Nursery Road exit. Turn right on Winterson Road. Turn left
on Elkridge Landing Road.
• Distance from Hotel: 58 min.
• Travel Time: 1.25 hr.
- Hit the Inner Harbor
- Get in Touch with Maryland’s African American History
- Like a Pirate at Fells Point’s Privateer Festival
- catch an O’s Game at Oriole Park at Camden Yards
Baltimore has been called “The Monumental City” by President John Quincy Adams and “A nest of pirates” by the British